PED 3151 Mock Interviews for FSL - Principals from the OCSB and OCDSB 2020-02-06 16:30 - 2020-02-06 18:00
This is an opportunity for teacher candidates who are interested in FSL positions to schedule a mock interview with a principal from the OCSB or OCDSB.
Each interview is scheduled for 30 minutes (10 minute interview, 10 minute debrief, 10 minute portfolio or resume review). Please dress professionally and arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview.
Please come prepared to answer the following questions in French.
1. Provide details of your background, training, and experience that enhance your ability to support the lives of students.
2. Differentiate between assessment as, of, for learning. Link these different components to a student's academic success.
3. Identify your most effective classroom management strategies that you have employed to support a diverse group of students.
4. Describe a time you used evidence based assessment or a professional inquiry to improve your teaching practice and the learning outcomes of your students.
5. Can you describe a time when you had to collaborate with various colleagues to ensure the success of a student?
PLEASE BRING YOUR RESUME AND DIGITAL HUB.
You may schedule more than one interview time if there is space. Please be considerate of your colleagues..
|Location||LMX 203- Resource Centre|
|Registration Deadline||2020-02-10 08:30:00|
This event has been locked for new registrations